Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up joven in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joven may refer to:
- Joven (tequila), a type of tequila
- Joven Clarke (born 1983), Australian former rugby league footballer
- Joven Alba, participated in Billiards and snooker at the 2005 Southeast Asian Games
- Joven Bustamante, participated in 2007 WPA Men's World Nine-ball Championship
- Joven Bedic, participated in 2011 PFF National Men's U-23 Championship
- Joven Benitez, participated in 2015 UFL Cup
- Joven E. Rola, actor in The Eve of St. Mark
- Joven Yuson, in Manila local elections, 2010
- Chris Joven, participated in 2011–12 UCI Asia Tour
- Ceferino Jóven, Governor of Pampanga
- Francis Joven, participated in Boxing at the 2006 Asian Games – Men's 69 kg
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.